Friday, June 4, 2010

Scrapbook Project Kits

So if you have landed on my blog it is most likely because you are in search of scrapbook project kits!  (or else you just like to visit my blog)  If you are in search of scrapbook project kits then you have come to the right place because that is exactly what my site is all about!

First I want to explain for anyone that is new here exactly what my site offers.  My goal is to bring you distinctive paper crafting project kits for a variety of paper crafters.  So you can expect to see kits that include layouts, cards, mini albums and altered items/home decor.  I know how busy you are and when you purchase a kit from Paper Fashions Boutique you are getting a complete kit that includes a custom designed work of art, detailed instructions and hours of love in providing you a wonderful creative experience.

Once kits sell out, I will then post instructions that will be sold individually for you to purchase.  So if you already have the supplies on hand you will be able to create the project using the instructions. 

At any time if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me for help.  I love being available and connecting to my guests at Paper Fashions Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment