Sunday, August 8, 2010

September, Changing things up!

As you know I've been creating two kits and launching them at the beginning of each month.  I know many of you have said you really want to use up your supplies that you have on hand and you just want instructions.  So with that in mind I am going to do things a little different for September. 

First I am going to do one kit for purchase for September.  This particular kit is going to be all pre-cut!  So all you will have to do is take your adhesive and put it together.  There will be no cutting or trimming involved!

Second, instead of doing a second kit for purchase I am going to create a set of instrucitons and offer those right away without introducing a kit first. 

So those who like kits will have a kit to purchase.  Those who have been wanting instructions right away will also have instrucitons to purchase for a second project!

1 comment: