Wednesday, July 21, 2010

August Kit Reveals!

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be able to show you the August kit reveals!  Here are the pictures so you can see what I have created for you for the month of August!


Just in time for your summer vacation photos!  This 6"x6" mini album has lots of character starting right with the front cover.  See that stitched luggage tag?  That is a real luggage tag that will hold your intro vacation photo right on the front cover!  You will also notice the darling tag hanging off the ball chain attached to a binder ring as well!  The inside pages contain pockets and tags and all kinds of wonderful things! 



The second kit for August in a beautiful boxed card set.  I've had so many of you ask for a card kit and I thought I would introduce my very first one with a bang!  The colors are stunning!  The kit contains the box, 6 card blanks, 6 linen finish envelopes, a designer pen, and all the papers and embellishments (with plenty to spare) to create the boxed kit as shown.  This is a lovely gift item for the upcoming holidays and there is nothing quite a wonderful as giving a handmade gift!

On a side note:  I will be attending the Craft and Hobby Trade Show in Chicago July 26-31st, returning home on Sunday August 1st.  These kits will be released for purchase on August 1st and I will begin shipping all orders out on Monday August 2nd.  Any order that come in while I am at the trade show will ship out on August 2nd as well.

Make sure you follow me on Twitter if you want to see my reports from the trade show floor and other events.  My twitter name is PaperFashions.  Or just click on the link at the bottom of my blog page below!

1 comment:

  1. These are both really great! The travel book is so fun and I love the cards and box. They are vibrant and beautiful all in one. Another great month Lisa.

    ReplyDelete