Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome to Paper Fashions Boutique!

I am glad you found my website and blog! 

This blog will be the weekly place where I will keep you up to date about what is happening at Paper Fashions Boutique.  Sometimes, just while working on the next months scrapbook project kit I may put up a very small teaser sneak peek.  Or I may hint at something that is coming for a future kit.  Either way, this is the place to check when you are looking for new information!  Also make sure you are on the Paper Fashions Boutique newsletter list so you don't miss kit release announcements.  You can find a link right on the home page of the website.  http://www.paperfashionsboutique.com/

The concept of Paper Fashions Boutique is simple.  We create distinctive Scrapbook project kits for you!  Each month will be something different.  There will always be a rotating variety of kits such as layout kits, mini album kits, altered item kits, home decor kits, gift item kits, and card kits.  Each kit comes with supplies and step by step instructions.  If you see a kit you like, make sure to purchase it right away.  I create my kits in a limited number and once they are gone, they are gone.  After kits sell out each month the instructions will then be posted on the site for purchase.  So if you miss a kit, you can still purchase the instructions, gather your own supplies, and create the project on your own.  Instructions will be sent to you at the e-mail address listed in paypal after you have made the purchase.  (I have to do this manually so your instructions will not come immediately) 

There is no subscription to my project kits.  You browse and shop when you like, and then make your purchases based on what you like best.  I will track what sells quickly to make sure I am meeting the demand of what people are looking for.  I read all comments on this blog so this is a great place to tell me what you like and what you would like to see more of!

If you live in the Plover, Wisconsin area and prefer to pick up your kit, please contact me via e-mail.  This way you will not get charged shipping by purchasing through the paypal shopping cart system.   So you let me know, I send you an invoice minus shipping (sales tax will still apply in WI) and then once you pay the invoice I will send out your kit.  For other questions, please check the FAQ area of the website.  If you still have questions about anything at all, please contact me via e-mail info at paperfashionsboutique dot com.  I am always thrilled to hear from customers and love to help!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment